We provide an environment for athletes to excel and reach their full physical potential. Step inside — unleash the athlete within.
Who We Are
Press + Praise
NHL SUMMER CAMPS FEATURING LOGAN COUTURE
- Spend time away with peers that share the same passion and drive as you
- Surround yourself with proven NHL superstars
- Covers training, nutrition and mental wellness
- For minor hockey players from all ages and levels
- Make the most of your last week before the new hockey season begins!
- Work on speed skating, puck handling, shooting, and body contact
- Includes off-ice training and nutritional fundamentals
- For players attending REP/PRO tryouts in September
- Build consistency throughout the holiday season
- Work on fundamentals of shooting such as balance, follow-through, speed and accuracy
- Learn methods to improve your overall agility with the puck
- Improve your ability to win 1 on 1 confrontations.
- Stand out from the scouts and unleash your inner athlete
- Features ice instruction, dryland training, sports yoga and sports nutritional fundamentals
- Action-packed 4 days of hockey conditioning
- For kids’ all ages at all levels including goalies.
One-on-One, Group and Team Training Programs
Whether you are competing in the pros, in the minors, or simply in the “game of life”, recovery is essential for every athlete
Our elite team of health care professionals invite you to experience the highest standards in athlete support recovery tools and service excellence at modern sports medicine, acupuncture, nutritional, rehabilitation and athletic performance.
the latest from
Blog + Video
Mobility through the thoracic spine is important in many sports because it allows force transfer through the upper body. ManyRead more
Today we are going to look at what muscles you should be targeting to increase skating strength and power. TheRead more
Probably one of the most misunderstood areas of hockey off-ice training is how to approach increasing shot power. While wristRead more
get in touch